Flyff Omegasus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Flyff Omegasus

Flyff Omegasus is a new Flyff Private server. Still under construction but is still online for other people to play!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lalalalaa's GM Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bida2
noob
noob
bida2

Lalalalaa's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Lalalalaa's GM Application   Lalalalaa's GM Application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 10:50 am

irl name:bida2
ingame name:Lalalalaa
How long have you played Flyff:Hmmm....I think its 3 years.I have alota experience with this game.
Experience of being a Flyff GM:Well I was never a GM but I do wanna try!
Why should you pick me:Because I want to help people.If this Private server gets big it will be great!I will help them all and I'm almost all day ingame and in the forums.
Can you handle the power of being GM:Ofcourse.I love helping people.As long as they don't get on my nerves Smile
Tell us about yourself:Well as I already told you Im 15 years old guy and I'm addicted to games Very Happy
I'm from Bulgaria but I know English very well.I got alota friends and we are so damn CRAZY lol Very Happy Smile
I like all kinds of music and Cheetos Laughing My favorite games are:Flyff Omegasus,Diablo 2:LoD,Counter-Strike,Cabal Online and World of Warcraft.

Last edited by bida2 on Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RicSaS
Admin
Admin
RicSaS

PostSubject: hmmm   Lalalalaa's GM Application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:25 am

im going to add another part to the gm applications id be happy if you wrote it to ....
it would be
"tell us about your self"
Back to top Go down
https://flyffomegasus.forumotion.com
bida2
noob
noob
bida2

PostSubject: Re: Lalalalaa's GM Application   Lalalalaa's GM Application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:03 pm

Adding to the first post:Pimbo had to be deleted he was bugged and i couldnt log into him.My new char is Lalalalaa
Back to top Go down
Kodi
noob
noob

PostSubject: Re: Lalalalaa's GM Application   Lalalalaa's GM Application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:36 pm

Ding Ding Ding! Corny alert! Corny Alert!

"MY favorite games are Flyff Omegasus" Ding Ding!

lol How can you know this? You haven't played enough =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.runescape.xenal.net
Katie
noob pro
noob pro
Katie

PostSubject: Re: Lalalalaa's GM Application   Lalalalaa's GM Application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 5:04 pm

well well so theres another bulgarian here Very Happy jelaq ti uspeh (this was bulgarian "i wish u good luck" ) and thats all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bida2
noob
noob
bida2

PostSubject: Re: Lalalalaa's GM Application   Lalalalaa's GM Application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:10 pm

Lol.Just LOL affraid ur bulgarian or u just know it?Ko pravish be batko....ili si kaka ? XD
Back to top Go down
Katie
noob pro
noob pro
Katie

PostSubject: Re: Lalalalaa's GM Application   Lalalalaa's GM Application Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 2:00 pm

kaka Very Happy:D:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lalalalaa's GM Application   Lalalalaa's GM Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lalalalaa's GM Application
Page 1 of 1