Flyff Omegasus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Flyff Omegasus

Flyff Omegasus is a new Flyff Private server. Still under construction but is still online for other people to play!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Miranda's GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
imagobands
imagobands

Miranda's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Miranda's GM Application   Miranda's GM Application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:45 am

irl name:brylle
ig name:Miranda
how long have you played flyff: ...when the Pflyff v2....it almost 4 yrs..
experience of being flyff gm:i have been a GM in other server and i have experience of making Flyff Pserver
study Idea study

temper:i can put all my friends to play here..Very Happy......
why should you pick me:i am the flyff addicted player
and be honest can u really handle the power: yes! cheers i can handle this doing my job and i am the kind person......not abuser lol!

Thanks For Reading..........
God Bless and Pray for Us....To Be Grown Up this Server.......Miranda
Back to top Go down
RicSaS
Admin
Admin
RicSaS

PostSubject: heh   Miranda's GM Application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:23 am

plz tell us about your self
Back to top Go down
https://flyffomegasus.forumotion.com
imagobands
imagobands

PostSubject: about myself   Miranda's GM Application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:31 am

I am the 3rd year college learning about programming....my course is Bachelor of Science and Computer Science...id like to play this games because to have experience an exiting game and know about Database, Php, C++ programming etc. Otherwise I'm just advance for my lesson, since i am junior college..you can trust me if you getting problem of your server... Wink or in the game...im not easy to angry, an independent person, good person to my friends. in my home when im not playing flyff im just reading pocket book like C++ programming system, Comedy, Suspense, Chess on "how to break the King", i am not just a lot of idea, but atm i am studying study Idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Miranda's GM Application   Miranda's GM Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Miranda's GM Application
Page 1 of 1