Flyff Omegasus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Flyff Omegasus

Flyff Omegasus is a new Flyff Private server. Still under construction but is still online for other people to play!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kelli <3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KittehKisses
KittehKisses

Kelli <3 Empty
PostSubject: Kelli <3   Kelli <3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:55 pm

Lets see, Hi lol my name is Kelli *kinda obvious sorry* I usually don't like introducing myself b/c it always sounds so cheesy but XD oh well.
I'm from the Kentucky *United States*, sadly I don't speak any other languages, I did take one semester of Russian but I don't remember much.
I'm new to the server having just left a few me and my boyfriend made for fun, nothing to exciting.
I love meeting people ^_^ and Im extremely friendly so if you see me and say hi I wont ignore you, I will probably talk to much and scare you away ;_;
Im very helpful and I have played flyff for quite a long time lol so feel free to ask me anything
ummm I don't know what else to write BUT if u wanna know anything else just ask ^_^
oh oh oh, I dont have one single ign yet.... but I will..... soon..... Im just really picky about names lol

lots of love <3
Kelli
-rawr
Back to top Go down
Katie
noob pro
noob pro
Katie

Kelli <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kelli <3   Kelli <3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:02 pm

hey Kelli nice to meet ya im Katie and i got Gm here yesterday (lol dont know why im tellin ya this) ill be happy to meet ya if u need help ingame pm me im [GM]Katie c ya in game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KittehKisses
KittehKisses

Kelli <3 Empty
PostSubject: ^_^   Kelli <3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:08 pm

aww thnx :3 nice meeting you to, you all seem very friendly and helpful Im sure I will like this server alot
Back to top Go down
Katie
noob pro
noob pro
Katie

Kelli <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kelli <3   Kelli <3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:56 pm

i hope so Very Happy hope to see u in game Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kelli <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kelli <3   Kelli <3 Icon_minitime